Saturday, October 31, 2009

If your Mom had aborted you, would you be sad about it?

Someone asked me recently, "How would you feel if your Mom had aborted you?"
I just laughed--she didn't see the impossibility in her question.
Answers:
Of course not.
First of all, people don't get aborted, pregnancies get aborted. Anyone who talks about "aborting babies" doesn't even understand the medical definitions of the argument and should take the time to learn those before trying to legislate their beliefs.
Second of all, had my mother terminated the pregnancy that resulted in me, I would not have been developed enough to have a fully operational nervous system so I wouldn't have "felt" anything.
Well, I'm alive and I am very glad she did not.
I doubt you would remember
LOL...since balls of cells do not feel emotions...No I would not have been sad.
That was a pretty lame argument!
But if you believe in human soul, then wouldn't your soul be sad ?
Probably
Are you thinking of abortion?
I'm glad I've been given the chance to think about it.
wow. Now that is a dumb question.
You were perfectly in the right to laugh at her.
I'm pissed, I'd rather be chillin up in heaven now.
I suppose, but it would be impossible to have emotions at that point, and you would need to be able to reason the decision, which would also be impossible.
IT WOULD HAVE CAUSED A LOT OF PAIN AND SUFFERING BEFORE I DIED IF SHE WOULD HAVE.
IT IS TORTURE TO THE BABY. THEY FEEL THE PAIN.
I have a Bi-Polar mom and I dont exist in her mind so I kinda have been aborted... Had I been given a choice to be born or not.. I would have chosen not to be born
actually they would have felt pain. abortion is very painful.
My mother tried but I just kept jumping away from the hanger, she couldn't get me. (Just joking)
So sad I could probably cry a river. My mom is my cradle made of harmony and justice. And I even sleep alone in my bed!
Sorry Dan, but you obviously are the one who doesn't understand. I know a lot of people like you who try to define an unborn baby by calling it a clump of cells, a fetus or zygote but the fact remains that it is life. A life whose sex can be determined even before implantation, a life which at 17 days has its own blood cells, which two days later is developing eyes and the day after has an entire nervous system established.
A life that at 28 days is forming arms and legs, at 30 days is developing ears and nose and at 49 days is a miniature person with complete fingers and toes.
So convinced is society now that this is a genuine human life that in Britain some pro-abortion doctors want anesthetic to be administered to unborn babies before the procedure.
Yes Dan, had your mother aborted you, you most certainly would have felt pain.
EDIT: Sorry Xindy but I don't live in a fancy house, although some of my furniture is made of wood. Do you think a tree has the same value as a human life?
And as far as the burger goes, sure it was once a life, as was the chicken and the fish I ate. But again, hardly comparable to that of a human baby. Still, I probably wouldn't advocate eating meat either if they killed the cow by ripping it limb from limb while it was awake and writhing in agony.
abortion is a choice not to be made without considerable assessment of the situation.
if the life of the mother is threatened by childbirth complications,
if the decision is based on recommendations by medical and scientific experts about either the mother or fetus,
if environment and other factors can seriously impact the lives of either or both the mother and fetus,
then theorectically, I would agree that the abortion decision is the right one.
I'd rather have not come into the world at all than be the result of an unwanted pregnancy, especially if it was a case of rape. I know people argue that there are people that would really like to adopt a baby, but there are children out there that need homes. Those children deserve to be loved and cared for just as much as a baby. Adopt them. I plan to when I'm older and more financially stable.
P.S. Hey Osborne_pkg. You know that burger you ate the other day was a life once too. And the trees that were cut down so you could live in that fancy house of yours were alive once too. Do you want to tell us that it's wrong for us to feed and house ourselves?
EDIT: Who's to say whether a tree has the same value as a human life or not. Just don't force your beliefs on my body. I probably would never get an abortion if it were due to my own carelessness, but in the case of rape or incest or eptopic pregnancy, I would like the option to be open for me. That's all I'm saying.
Well, according to some beliefs, the aborted baby goes directly to heaven so in that respect, you would be getting a free pass into heaven without having to go through life with all it's hardships, such as having to go to school, get a job, work hard all your life only to be abused by people and get gangstalked and maybe murdered or raped or put in prison, so yes, maybe being aborted is the best of the two choices, unless you are born into wealth and never have to work or worry about money, just sit around dangling your toes in the pool and sipping lemonade, but then there are still other bad things that could happen to you such as being in an accident or getting some sort of horrible disease, so probably the best choice is still to be aborted since there is no pain if it is done early enough in the pregnancy and you go directly to heaven.
If a tree falls in a forest, does anyone care?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

all "If you" Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net