Saturday, October 31, 2009

If you keep trying to prove Murphy's Law, will something keep going wrong?


Answers:
Good question. I get your drift I think. Everything will go wrong with trying to make things go wrong and so it will be all good.
I think here O'Reilly's corollary is important ... two wrongs don't make a right.
Thats why its called Murphy's Law.
I see what you mean. Murphy's law is for pessimists who always say - "See, something went wrong again, nothing ever goes right".
But 90% of the time, things do go right, but they don't pay attention to that of course.
So when they walk to the mailbox and get the mail and nothing bad happens, do they credit the Anti-Murphy law? Of course not.
If something went wrong with trying to prove it it WOULD prove it!
Oh paradoxes, I love you so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

all "If you" Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net