Saturday, October 31, 2009

If you know that your death will come to you after 5 minutes , will you be ready to face it ?


Answers:
it will not matter how you feel because there would be nothing you could do about it
Bring it.

2 points..
Yes!
I'm headed for the streets of gold! : )
doesn't sound like I would have much of a choice ...
so ... sure
Fear is for the weak. Contemplating you own death is a fools gambit. Why ask, you'll be dead momentarily anyhow?
No but I guess I wouldnt have a choice would I
Gladly. Looking forward to seeing my daughter again!
Do I have a choice?
Yes, by the grace of the Lord Jesus, my Saviour.
'Ready'? Ready how? How exactly are you defining 'ready' in this instance? I'd personally be REALLY upset, is that what you mean?
A Zen monk was being chased through the forest by a tiger, and he came to the edge of a steep precipice. With no other way to escape, he contemplated the decision of whether to leap to his sure death or to face the tiger unarmed. Suddenly, he noticed a ripened fruit hanging from a nearby tree branch, and he picked it. He tasted it, and it was sweet.
I'm too young to die! :-P
I think I would be upset but if it doesn't hurt when I passover, then alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

all "If you" Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net