Saturday, October 24, 2009

If you could committ the perfect crime would you do it?

that means no one ever finds out it even happen
Answers:
DEFINATELY! I'd be richer.
Nope, I wouldn't at all! Even if no one ever found out, you would still know you did it. And that would weigh you down so much!
Yes I have
If I could find a truly evil person I'd want to rid this world of, then yes.
Unfortunately (for this scenario) Hitler's been dead a long time!
Most ppl have some good in them, even if it's hard to find.
No, because I would know, and that is one to many. I could not live with myself. I have a conscious.
Every living strait (and the majority of gay) men would love nothing more than to be involved in a "heist" or similar capper.
Anyone who says different is denying their inner desires.
Hell Yea
as long as I didnt hurt somebody

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

all "If you" Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net