Saturday, October 24, 2009

If you had to bet your life on one of them, which one?

A: Your attorney
B: Your mechanic
C: Your politician
Answers:
B
cause I do all my own work.
B. cos he's not afraid of getting his hands dirty and has more experience with the workings of an instrument of fine engineering.
A. would wanna see your chequebook up front before saving you and C couldnt do anything cos a pile of sh*t cant move!!
b... because he's my oldest nephew
Thats a no brainer... B of course.
Attorney
Attorney. I knew this guy friend of mine in my work place. And he is also a good friend of mine.
My mechanic. I've used the same one since 1979 and I know he has always been honest with me and never sold me anything I didn't need.
a
Ahh, well, that's like asking "how long is a piece of string" because it depends on factors that you haven't provided. It would depend , in the first instance ...what the issue was about which I was consulting my attorney; in the second case... what was the nature of my vehicle's mechanical problem; and thirdly, once again it makes a world of difference what the issue is involving the politician.
But out of the three, the politician would have to be struck off the list first, because that is the one I would have the least personal connection to. Probably the attorney would be the next, because he is really not the ultimate arbiter of how things turn out. He can only go by "the law" in any case, and he may not be the only one involved in the outcome of my case. And the winner is.... My mechanic. He knows me. He knows my vehicles inside and out, and over the years he has never failed to solve any of the problems that came up. I would therefore have the most faith in him to come through for me.
D. My pastor
GOD--he knows what is best for me. Second would be my mechanic because my life IS in his hands, I depend that my vehicle is safe to drive.
I will bet my life on my mechanic. Why? It is because he will get my car on the right mechanical problems and maintenance and besides the mechanic is your best friend in times of needs esp when it is raining outside, and your car couldn't start up.
my attorney
my mechanic looks for more work to do on my car and my polician -dont bet the farm

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

all "If you" Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net