Saturday, October 24, 2009

If you could live a life of crime and cosmically know you would never get caught-would you?


Answers:
Why would you? What kind of fun is that? If your intellectual capacities ever got to a point where you could cosmically know things, one of the first things you would appreciate is that there are better things to be doing with oneself than renouncing the one and only chance to be authentically oneself. Imagine never getting to know who you really are. In one sense then, YOU have never truly lived.
I like to sleep at night, so I would rather not drag drama to bed with me (no pun intended?).
I think I would settle a few scores with people who have wronged me, but after that, I doubt that I would do much. One nice big bank job, and after that, living on the beach.
Yes
no
Only if I could give 95% of profits to the poor, yes I would.
Of course I would. There would be no end to the things I would do. I wouldn't commit evil acts just for the sake of being evil, but I would live by my own set of rules and punish those who deserve it. And there would be lots of bank-robbing.
No, because I'd have to answer for it all at the judgment seat of Christ in the next world.
I would like to think I wouldn't, but it would depend on the crime..
Nice thought ....would I be successful? not if I was a nickel and dime loser.
Two wrongs dont make a wright! Somebody has to have morals or else everything would go to hell. People would get wronged and then go out and wrong other, only to find out that they wrong the wrong person.

Guy found out his child was getting touched by the older man next door. He got his knife and went over and killed the man. He found out later on that his child lied. The man who died left behind a wife. So, after all is said and done with the wrong wrong wrong. You have a child with out a mother, with out a father.
Absolutely not. I can't think of any crime I would feel good about committing and I'd hate to live with the feeling I'd get doing so many wrong things.
Absolutely not. There is life after death on this earth
and I want to be in the line where the path is narrow
but leads to life with the Creator eternally. No one
should want the alternative.it won't be nice or pretty.
Believe me, it's real (whether you believe it or not).
No. I'm the kind of person with such a strong conscience that I can't get away with anything. I return extra change to people who give me too much, even though I wouldn't get caught. So I guess nothing would change even if I could do absolutely anything without being "cosmically punished". If I can't even let a cashier get in trouble for a bad till count, I can't imagine how I'd feel if I actually broke the law.
I don't think I would. *I* would know what I'd done, and I would fear even being *suspected* even if I knew no one was going to be able to prove it was me. Living like a decent person may not pay a lot, but it's a lot easier to sleep.
Of course I would ignore stupid laws. I would stop filing tax returns, or just make up numbers and give the government what *I* think I owe them, not what *they* think.
But the biggies (like murder) I would leave to other criminals.
My parents worked very hard to instill the right and wrong into my value system.. I hold myself to a very high standard. Even if I would never get caught. Even if no one else ever knew.
( I ) would know. And it would shame me. I have to look at myself everyday in the mirror. If I cannot respect the person I see there. I have nothing, even if I were rich..
A person of quality, doesn't have to be rich. good looking, or cool in any way. A person of quality is sure of themselves, and know how to conduct themselves, with confidence and honor. Children of Good Parents work very hard to give us a good education on Manners and Values, because of their deep love for them.
Luka

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

all "If you" Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net