Saturday, October 31, 2009

If you were able to change 5 laws what would they be?


Answers:
The one concerning eminent domain, the one prohibiting marijuana, the drinking age law, and the one prohibiting US citizens from visiting Cuba. Well, that's four.
The drinking age, the driving age, um.lol idk! can't remember any more! ha ha.
the drinking age law, the gay marriage law, and the welfare law
I make the death penalty mandatory in all 50 states. And it would apply to all child molesters and rapist. I would do away with no fault divorce. I believe in putting the blame where in belongs. I make it legal to hit someone that wronged you. Some people need to have the hell beat out of them. There are so many laws that I disagree with. But my mind has gone blank.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

all "If you" Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net