Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I'm a police officer and my partners are out to get me, what should I do?

Some of them are very mean to me because I treat people with dignity and respect. I am a nice cop.
Answers:
There is a difference about treating someone with respect and enabling the criminal, make sure you are not an enabler. If you are a woman, they already have a complex. Ask for a transfer.
you cant make people be nice,but you can make them respect you by talking to your captain.
Either inform your boss, transfer or find a job in your field that doesn't allow discrimination like that. Because that is what it is, discrimination. I know that if you inform your boss, he will just tell your compatriots and you will be reviled even more, so if that doesn't work, start carrying a mini-recorder to record conversations made to you or in front of you, then if worse comes to worst, you can take them to an Internal Affairs to see why they are so prejudiced.
Sounds like you have some issues here.
What did you do to get everyone so upset? Maybe you should leave the force or possibly transfer to another division
I don't think I'd want someone that's wanting "to get me" as you say, watching my back.
Stormy, I thought you were only 14, however... report them, if nothing is done, take it to a higher authority

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

all "If you" Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net