Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Illegal alien question?

I live in Los Angeles county, and I AM a US born citizen. I need solid legal advice regarding my landlord housing and employing illegal aliens in her residence.
I received a rent increase notice, but the illegal aliens living with my landlord pay no rent, and are employed by her. I know this is illegal and my landlord is aware of this as well.
Does someone know what I can do?
Answers:
contact INS and have her pay the consequences. she is not allowed to employ illegal aliens she could go to jail. stand up like a man report her. If we lowly citizens don't help solve the problem how can we expect the governing body to solve the problem on its own? do something about it.
blackmail is illegal
but that never stopped anyone
you could get her in trouble but that doesn't really help you
REPORT THEM TO THE IMMIGRATION OFFICE AND YOU WILL BE REWARDED, IF THEY ARRESTED THEM. AND YOUR LANDLORD WILL BE HEAVILY FINED. SO YOU BETTER HAVE A PLAN OF MOVING OUT TO ANOTHER PLACE.
you can call the immigration department to report the illegals living there and you can also raise hell with the landlord. It might not do any good though. To many employers are benefitting by illegals being in this country. You and I were both born and raised in the US but that doesn't matter to those useless polictians running this country
Contact the authorities.
call immigration every day. Also, for fun, make anon tips about their drug use and trying to pick up young girls etc. Hilarity will ensue I promise.
you should mind your own business, why do you need to make their lives even harder? just stay out of it, if its not hurting you, dont worry

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

all "If you" Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net