Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I'm being scammed by sprint pcs!! Help!!?

Our two year contract with sprint pcs was up in may 2007 which i had all intentions of changing to another carrier. (Their customer service is now located in India) In June 2007, I changed carriers and had all of our phone numbers ported over. Everyones numbers were out of contract. In Mid June, I received a notice via mail from sprint that i renewed my contract for 6/4/07 to 6/4/09 which i had not.I had called their cust. serv. to get this corrected and i was assured that this would get taken care of. The first part of July, i received a bill for over 800 dollars with penalty fee for early termination . I called and they said I had renewed my contract. Which I hadnot and had already changed to another carrier. They told me that they would cancel the new contract and deduct all termination fees. (200 bucks per phone). Thought everything was taken care of, then in July, received a new bill with the same charges plus a 60 dollar late fee. Help!
Answers:
Report them to the Better Business Bureau.
You can also try to contact the Corporate Customer Contact Dj Huston at this e-mail: executive.offices@sprint.com
Corporate Info:
Sprint P C S
6200 Sprint Pkwy
Overland Park, KS 66251
Telephone: (888) 211-4727
Mr. Gary Forsee, CEO
I don't understand why anyone would get phone service with a contract.
You gain nothing by it.
if you honored your time with them you are by law no way obgulated to pay that bill ask to speak to there fincinal office and let them know you fulliled your part and give you proofe on there.s they cant you own nothing to them it.s law in all states . my honest opion?
I have no clue what your talking about because I hate reading.
but i saw your question and just figured i would say that my mom DEF had a problem with sprint too.
our cell phone bill was like $120
and she paid it, however like a month later some company said they were calling on behalf of sprint and told her she owed $500+.
so she called sprint and they said she DEF didnt owe that money.
so she called that company who told her she did owe money,
and the number they gave her was for a funeral home.

ps
i totally understand if you dont read that whole paragraph since it was a BEAST long
Welcome to the screwed up world of Sprint...call the FCC. My husband spent 43 hours on the phone trying to straighten out a mess that Sprint had made. And don't let it disappear...cause it won't...they just shut up and put it on your credit record.
Don't feel bad they had opened 6 phone lines for him and he only has two. We are still watching to see that none of it pops back up.
I was spammed by Sprint when I called to ask about a rate plan for my home phone and they just changed the plan even after I thanked them for the info and told them that I did not want to use that program.
They are the biggest ripoffs in this country.
http://www.fcc.gov/contacts.html...
They get you by, if you make the littlest change they autmatically renew the contract most of the time they "forget" to inform you. Fight it. Talk your way up to the person in charge. If this is all true what you are saying then tell them you will renew if they deduct all charges, after they do that then, do not renew.
I have the same problems...I'm divorcing them.
When I renew my contract, I always sign off on it. Tell them to show you proof that you renewed your contract. As someone else said,if you change ANYTHING they make you commit to a new contract. It doesn't sound like you did that, but double check.No phone bill should be that high regardless. Keep fighting it. I have a friend that calls their bluff on a regular basis and she always ends up with perks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

all "If you" Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net