Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Illinois laws-statutory rape?

I'd like to know all I can about statutory rape laws in the state of Illinois. I've tried researching it on my own but I can't find anything I can understand or use.
Answers:
It's pretty simple. If one of the participants in a sex act involving oral, anal, or vaginal penetration, is under the age of 18, then a rape has been committed. A person under 18 cannot consent in Illinois.
Well, in Illinois, I think the age of consent is 18. Several states have it at 16.
You are not too far from Canada. Move up there, and people become sexually responsible at 14.
18 is ridiculously high for this day and time. It does need to be changed. The U.S. has it's head up it's you know what on many issues, and this is one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

all "If you" Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net