Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I'm a boxer and I have mad about 33,000 dollars this year fighting. My question is how do i file this in taxes

I admit that my record is 0 wins and 15 losses. My medical bills are over 53,000 dollars. Cracked ribs, broken jaw and a fractured eye socket. Can i clain this as a deduction?
Answers:
Maybe it is time to find a new occupation?
You need to hire an accountant who will take care of the profits and losses for you.
you need to work on your defense. If your being serious, you simply report it as other income or estimated income if you don't have a W-2. If your medical bills are that high, they certainly can be deducted.
Oh come on get real, when your dealing with the T.. man you claim for everything, even sunscreen. The fights were indoors at night, so what the lights were bright.
So what you are saying is that you are not very good and it is costing you $20,000/year to work.
You may need to change jobs.
IN any case, hire a good accountant as it is difficult to prove medical expenses as a necessity of work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

all "If you" Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net